De'Leon King

Sunny Sunshine Clean Up

Housekeeper in Deltona

Hello, We are the Diaz's and her at Sunshine Clean Up, we are a family based cleaning service so we know about trust and loyalty. Furthermore we offer high power cleaning like no other, ''IF ITS DIRTY, WE'LL CLEAN IT''. Here we offer more for less at little to no cost, because we value what we do. Give Sunshine Clean Up 1% percent of trust and we guarantee we will gain the remaining 99% percent. Below is little about us: CLEAN, FAST & FRIENDLY, QUALITY SERVICE AT YOUR DOORSTEP WE OFFER ONE TIME CLEANING, WEEKLY CLEANING, BI-WEEKLY CLEANING, MONTHLY CLEANING AS WELL AS YEARLY CLEANING. SPECIALIZE: in Office, Residential, Move In/Outs, Living/Dining Room, Bathrooms, Kitchen, Floor care, Dusting, Window Cleaning, Parties ITS DIRTY, WELL CLEAN IT

Housekeeper Details

Email Address
Phone Number 407-548-...
Services Bathroom
General Room Cleaning
Change Bed Linens
Oven Cleaning
Refrigerator Cleaning
Cabinet Cleaning
Window Washing
Surface Polishing
Carpet Shampooing
Wall Washing
Pet Clean-Up
Attic Clean-Up
Basement Clean-Up
House Sitting
Take Out Trash/Recycling
Household Laundry


Your Note
Notes made here will only be seen by you. If you want to message the owner of this listing Send Them A Message

Share This Housekeeper