Housekeeper Job in Brantford, Ontario
• Providing non-medical personal support services such as bathing, grooming, toileting, medication administration and light housekeeping duties for 1 adult with long term disabilities. This job is "170 hours per month". Formal training in the personal support field of work, high school graduate or educational equivalent
• Courses relating to personal support services for persons with disabilities, Health and Safety, First Aid, physical, social and emotional needs of persons with disabilities are assets
• Am willing to hire and Train psw, SSW, csw, dsw and hsw students.
• Must have Safe Food Handler's certificate, gentle persuasive approach certificate and must be fully vaccinated against covid-19.
• Strong command of English language and French
• Flexible to work various shifts
• Employment is conditional upon a clear Police Clearance (including a Vulnerable Sector Search)
• Must have their own reliable transportation, or a quarterly or monthly refillable b-card. Must provide all immunizations up to date, skin test, Tuberculosis test, and a drug test. Could be asked to work on short notice. Must be able to respond to Lifeline calls.