Housekeeper Job in Saratoga, California
The Preston Wynne Hospitality Team Spa Attendant supports our technical and concierge teams, keeps our lab and laundry areas clean and well organized, and ensures that the visual image of the spa is immaculate. It’s a fast-paced, demanding job but fun and rewarding for a well-grounded, well-groomed “people person”.
We have an upscale clientele who expect a lot from us and our mission is to meet and exceed those expectations while making everyone feel equally welcome. Preston Wynne is warm and friendly to guests of all colors, shapes, sizes, ages, and genders.
Important: Though spas are relaxing places to visit, spas are not “relaxing” places to work. The show-must-go-on stress that happens in restaurants happens in spas. You may not need nerves of steel but you need to be able to maintain equilibrium and graciousness in challenging situations.
• Keep employee lab clean, organized and professional; monitor usage of professional supplies to minimize waste and overuse.
• Keep laundry process running smoothly; ensure that plenty of linens are cleaned and ready at all times.
• Ensure the visual image of the spa is immaculate; constantly 'patrol' the waiting, retail and makeup areas, restroom and changing rooms to keep them fresh, clean and stocked with necessary supplies.
• Sanitize and clean steam room, showers, sauna suite, rest rooms and locker rooms after every use.
• Ensure plants are watered and baseboards cleaned per schedule posted
• Vacuum and mop daily
• Is aware of schedule and plans ahead for daily needs. Understands the importance of on-time performance and helps out during schedule crunches.
• In any client contact is helpful, friendly, and offers assistance with a smile; represents the spa's ideals of well-being and good self esteem. Maintains a highly professional image.
Rate is $13.50hr weekdays, $15.00hr weekends