I am interested in a housekeeper every sat for about 4-6 hours. My primary focus is is keeping the first floor more tidy. Once it is more tidy keeping it tidy and clean. Also the basement may need some help later too and the hallway on the second floor. But my primary focus is the first floor. I work long hours and don’t have much time to keep up with tidying. I am also interested in someone who can help me with up keep if my patio as I have dogs.
I may also need help with:
- loading the wash by color and folding clothes
- Loading and running dishwasher
- Hand washing non- dishwasher safe items
- Putting items away in the house
- Occasional going through mail
- **Gathering up and Taking out recycling and trash**
- Changing trash bags in recycling and trash
- ***Giving items homes and putting things away***
- ***Vacuuming / Sweeping***
- ***Mopping***/ I have a Bissle Crosswave which scrubs and vacuums my tile floors
- Sometimes Cleaning bathrooms - although they tend to stay pretty clean on their own.
- Sanitizing And cleaning kitchen counter tops
I would like to work with someone who is self motivated and has attention to detail. I also would like to work with someone who keeps things sanitary like not cleaning kitchen countertops with rags that have been used to clean the floor. I like to mindful of keeping things sanitary.
I have realistic expectations of what can be accomplished in a 4-6 hour time period. I just want to alleviate some of the work from me on my days off. There may also be additional opportunity in the future for additional hours.
Please tell me more about yourself. What are your strengths & weaknesses? What do you strive for in a housekeeping job?
Willing to sponsor
I can provide sponsorship. Learn more about work sponsorships or contact our support team.