Housekeeper Job in Beaconsfield, Quebec
Hello my name is Julia. I am seeking a full time house cleaner (40 hours a week) living in the West Island, (Beaconsfield, Pointe Claire, DDO, Kirkland, Ile Bizard etc).. QC.
Our family requires:
• Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures.
• Cleaning and sanitizing toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks.
• Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area.
• Meal preparation when requested.
• Organizing and cleaning the fridge, freezer, and cupboards.
• Making beds and changing linens.
• Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs.
• Sweeping/vacuuming, polishing, and mopping floors.
• Sorting, washing, loading, unloading and folding laundry.
• Ironing clothing items.
• Using any cleaning equipment such as vacuums, mops, and other cleaning tools.
• Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies.
• Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces.
• Emptying trash receptacles and disposing of waste.
• Tidying up rooms.
• Monitoring cleaning supplies and ordering more as needed.
• Reporting any necessary repairs or replacements.
• Handling any special requests, related duties or errands as required.
• Occasionally performing these types of tasks at a second residence in Mont Tremblant.
It is preferable if you have a driver's license, we provide a vehicle during work hours.
Notes On Availability:
We can be flexible for the right candidate.
How to Connect:
Message via this website and I'll try to get back shortly!