Housekeeper Job in Vancouver, British Columbia
Our professional family (2 parents and 3 children, ages: 8, 7 and 4) is looking for someone who can work, when needed, on evenings, weekends and/or holidays.
Your primary role is to assist our family in keeping the house tidy and organized, doing needed household chores, family errands, helping us when we are entertaining, and taking care of our children if needed.
Tidying up (organizing and sorting)
Doing dishes / cleaning kitchen
Taking out garbage, recycling and compost
Food washing and preparation
General light housekeeping
Supervising / babysitting children
TYPES OF SCENERIOS:
1. When we host gatherings at our home, such as entertaining family and friends, we would need your help to clean up and monitor children. This would happen primarily on Saturdays or statutory holidays.
2. When we need extra assistance managing house needs, you will help us by taking care of general housekeeping items, personal errands and food preparation, eg: sweeping the garage, pre-washing produce, unpacking bags. Sometimes you will be working when we are not home, and sometimes we will be home at the same time.
3. When we need babysitting for our children only, you will help play with the children in and out of the home (taking to the park), provide well balanced meals / snacks, and sometimes putting them to bed. This would happen on the weekends mainly, or in the evenings less frequently.
** Having someone who has an inherent attention to detail and ability to HUSTLE is very important to us. **
- drivers license
- non smoker
- Canadian citizen or holds valid work permit
- great with kids: energetic, kind and caring.
- works with tact, speed and efficiency
$25 per hour.
Note: Rate is negotiable depending on experience and performance. Deductions will not be made for this casual position.
References will be contacted and a criminal record check, credit check and drivers history will be reviewed.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Johns Family