Housekeeper Job in West Vancouver, British Columbia
Working mom of two kids (12 and 14 years old) is looking for a full-time housekeeper who is a superstar at running a busy household. Fast paced environment with a variety of daily tasks and perfect for a high-energy individual who is not only capable of taking care of a home but also enjoys doing so. We are looking for someone who is trustworthy, meticulous at cleaning the house, and maintains a high standard to everything they set their mind to. Must have experience with basic meal preparation.
• Managing the every day life of a busy household, including: daily cleaning, grocery shopping, laundry, running errands, organization and maintenance of household systems and areas, noting any issues/problems and keeping the house in pristine condition
• Preparing lunch and dinner meals
• Liaising with and managing house vendors, such as trades and maintenance
The kind of person we are looking for:
• You live for organization! Meticulous about organization and tidying, you know where everything goes and make sure it gets there. High attention to detail
• Excellent planning and time management skills, flexible and adaptable to change - no task is too big or too small!
• Independent, self-motivated, does not need a lot of direction/supervision, and takes initiative to get tasks done
• Always aware of what is going on and thinking one step ahead
• Deep care for look and presentation of house. You take pride in how things look and are cleaned
Preferred hours are 9 am - 5 pm from Monday - Friday. Start date: end of August.
References and criminal record check are required. Experience working in New York or Hong Kong is preferred but not essential.
Salary will be based on experience and starting at $3,500 per month, 4 weeks of vacation time in line with school holidays. Health and dental benefits after 3 months of work.
Please send us your cover letter and resume to apply for this position. Thank you for your interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.