Housekeeper Job in Los Angeles, California
Job Title: Housekeeper
Department: Housekeeping Services
Reports To: Housekeeping Supervisor
FLSA STATUS: Hourly Non-Exempt
The Housekeeper position performs the interior cleaning of all accommodation units to include studios, one bedroom, two bedroom, three bedroom, three bedroom lock offs and four bedroom units . This position will perform check out, new construction, renovation, annual maintenance, stay-over, mid-week and trash and tidy cleans to the standards set forth by the resort. Cleaning and customer delight are the focus of this position. Will perform exterior cleaning duties as well.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND TASKS
• Perform check out cleaning on studios one, two, three and four bedroom units. Includes vacuuming, sweeping, dusting, stripping/making beds, cleaning bathroom, kitchens, ovens, refrigerators, pot/pans, scrubbing floors, cleaning patios and decks, combating mildew and mold, removing significant amounts of trash, etc.
• Perform cleaning of stay over, mid-week and trash and tidy cleans.
• Perform cleaning of annual maintenance units.
• Perform cleaning of new construction and renovation units.
• Assist with on-the-job training of other housekeepers.
• Special projects when applicable.
• Reports Lost & Found, and any service issues found in a unit.
• Achieve department goals for number of units cleaned within cleanliness and time standards.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Position has high guest contact.
• Work is measured regularly and is extremely time-constrained.