Housekeeper Job in Reston, Virginia
Crunch Fitness is seeking a Housekeeping Attendant who is responsible for providing cleaning services to the club and a clean and safe environment for all while they are using the club. The Housekeeping Associate interacts positively and professionally with all staff, members, guests and prospects while monitoring club cleanliness and safety at all times.
Crunch Fitness requires a passionate, positive, focused and driven Housekeeping Attendant.
Candidates must have:
- H.S. Diploma or GED preferred.
- Six (6) months commercial cleaning experience preferred.
- CPR helpful but not required.
- Pool operator license helpful but not required.
- Basic knowledge of cleaning supplies and equipment.
- Ability to retain a broad knowledge of tasks performed.
- Ability to remain flexible in order to adapt to changing work environments.
- Ability to study and apply new information.
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks.
- Exhibit a professional and polite appearance and demeanor.
We offer competitive pay, career advancement, FREE health club membership and more!