Angel Goodman

Experienced, Efficient Housekeeper

Housekeeper in Philadelphia

My name is Angel Goodman, I'm 20 years old and live in Philadelphia. Coming from a family that takes cleanliness very seriously, I began working with my neighbor's independent house cleaning service in 2012. Although I only stayed long enough to clean about 4 houses, I very much enjoyed the work. After that, in 2013 I landed a job at an awesome Philaddlphia hostel. Cleaning was 90% of the job, the other 10% involving tending to the guests. I'm very efficient in bathroom cleaning, kitchen cleaning, bedroom cleaning, laundry, organizing, etc. Anyone that knows me knows that I take pride in everything I do, and that goes for cleaning as well. My own home's cleanliness is nothing short of amazing!

Housekeeper Details

Email Address ...@gmail.com Confirmed
Phone Number 267-250-... Confirmed
Years of Experience 3
Provider Type Individuals
Services Bathroom
Kitchen
General Room Cleaning
Change Bed Linens
Refrigerator Cleaning
Cabinet Cleaning
Dishes
Surface Polishing
Wall Washing
Pet Clean-Up
House Sitting
Take Out Trash/Recycling
Household Own Transportation
Laundry
Hourly Rate $15.00

Notes

Your Note
Notes made here will only be seen by you. If you want to message the owner of this listing Send Them A Message

Share This Housekeeper

I Need a Housekeeper
Post your Job
I Am a Housekeeper
Post your Profile