How much does a housekeeper cost in Las Vegas?
You’re busy and have a hectic week ahead. Trying to balance work, family, social life and self-care is a lot to handle. Maintaining a clean house on top of that can be overwhelming. But it doesn’t have to be this way! Hiring a house cleaner is a great way to free up your time, so you can focus on the things that matter most. And hiring a cleaner, or maid doesn’t have to break the bank.
So how much does a housekeeper cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Las Vegas.
Housekeeper rates in Las Vegas
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of March 29, 2023
Hey my name is Lis. I have been cleaning since I was a child. I offer qualified cleaning services for your home. I look forward to hearing from you!
Summary: Nice to meet you! My name is Glenda. I'm hoping to find a cleaner position in Las Vegas, Nevada. I'm hoping to apply my skilld as an employee. Flexible scheduling for clients. I clean until the job is complete. Also my goal is to make the customer very satisfied, and pleased with my work. . Your items mean so much to you. I will clean and handle with care. No rushing through, unless I'm ask to speed it up. Client may have to leave early (example.). Also I love dogs, and cats With Services and Training: I am comfortable doing bathroom cleaning, kitchen cleaning, general room cleaning, vacuum,or dust floors, dishes cleaning, refrigerator cleaning. I also alam willing to travel. I have extensive prior history in the role.I worked for service Master,as well. I enjoyed clients, getting their trust that things are all going well. Final work is Rewarding I'm also flexible to your days or night. Let's Connect: Send me a message via this website and I'll reply within 9 days.
Resume Summary: I hope you are having a good day. I'm searching for a maid job opportunity in Las Vegas, Nevada. Consistently, I work to be a good, accountable person. Flexible scheduling for clients. Services And Training: I am happy to help with bathroom cleaning, kitchen cleaning, general room cleaning, dishes cleaning, refrigerator cleaning. On top of this, I have personal transportation available. I have scrubbed many homes before. Let's Connect: Shoot me a message and I'll respond ASAP!
What impacts cleaning costs?
Many factors can impact the rate of a cleaner. The city you live in and the type of clean you’re looking for all impact your final cost. The most common factors that cleaners use when preparing a quote are:
- The different costs of living in certain areas of the country can impact the cost of hiring a housekeeper.
Types of Cleaning Services
- Different types of cleaning services have different prices depending on the work required. Read below for more information about the different types of cleaning services.
- We all love our furry friends, but they sure do shed! Expect to pay a bit more if you have a furry family member. Especially if you need to have upholstery cleaned.
- The quote you receive can also be impacted by the types of cleaning products that your cleaner uses. Using certain brands or eco-friendly products can impact the final quote. Another factor is if you need your cleaner to provide their products or use the ones you have on hand.
Years of Experience
- A cleaner with many years of experience and a strong brand and reputation may charge higher rates than a cleaner new to the industry.
- Many cleaners will offer a discount for more regular cleaning. The more frequently you work with a cleaner, the lower the cost per clean.
Find a housekeeper near you
Thousands of qualified housekeepers join every day. We've got you covered.
Different types of cleaning services
- Do you normally keep your house in good shape or regularly work with a cleaner? Then you’re in luck! A maintenance clean is usually the cheapest cleaning option and is typically a surface-level clean. Dust beware!
- If you’re planning an upcoming move, then a moving clean is right for you. This type of cleaning is typically done at your new location before you move in. There’s nothing better than moving into a clean home.
- The most thorough option out there is the deep clean. This is normally the most expensive option, but you get everything you pay for and more. This type of cleaning service involves getting into every nook and cranny of your home leaving it spotless from top to bottom.
Different types of payment models
Each housekeeper has their own method for determining their quote. Here are some of the most common ways we’ve found:
- If the cleaner you’re working with charges per hour, expect to see a minimum number of booking hours per session.
Per square foot
- This is one of the most accurate payment models for estimating your final costs. But the downside is that not everyone has their home’s square footage on hand.
- This is the most common method of estimating your costs. But it can also be the most inaccurate depending on the other cleaning tasks involved such as your kitchen, bathrooms, etc. That being said, it’s a great starting point that we recommend for most homeowners.
Keep in mind that many cleaners use these payment models as a starting point for providing you with a price. Always confirm with your housekeeper what the final cost will be!