How much does a housekeeper cost in Cambridge?
You’re busy and have a hectic week ahead. Trying to balance work, family, social life and self-care is a lot to handle. Maintaining a clean house on top of that can be overwhelming. But it doesn’t have to be this way! Hiring a house cleaner is a great way to free up your time, so you can focus on the things that matter most. And hiring a cleaner, or maid doesn’t have to break the bank.
So how much does a housekeeper cost? From our research, on average they charge $20.00 an hour in Cambridge.
Housekeeper rates in Cambridge
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of May 30, 2023
Overview: Hello my name is Khankham. I'm searching for a cleaner job opportunity in Cambridge, Ontario. I aim to be a hard Working, disciplined employee. I will work part or full-time as required. Services And Training: I have experience with bathroom cleaning, kitchen cleaning, general room cleaning, dishes cleaning, refrigerator cleaning. On top of this, I are willing to travel. I have over a year of experience. Contacting Me: Call me through this website and I should reply shortly.
I'm Moneth, a housekeeper based in Cambridge, Ontario. I understand the importance of keeping a home clean and tidy and I'm here to help. With experience in cleaning bathrooms, dishes, general rooms, kitchen, and oven and fridge cleaning, I offer professional services at an affordable rate of $15.5 per hour. If you're looking for someone to help you keep your home clean, look no further. I take great pride in my work, and would love to help you keep your home in top shape. Message me if you're interested in hiring me as your housekeeper.
I'm Claire, a professional housekeeper in Cambridge, Ontario. I specialize in cleaning general rooms, bathrooms, kitchens, and fridges. I'm an expert in cleaning dishes and my rates are very reasonable at $26 per hour. If you're in need of a professional to make your home look its best, I'm your girl. I take great pride in my work and ensure that every nook and cranny is sparkling clean. I'm experienced in all kinds of tasks, from scrubbing toilets to dusting the ceiling fans. So if you're looking for someone reliable and efficient to make sure your home is immaculate, please don't hesitate to message me. I look forward to helping you create a stress-free and sparkling clean environment.
What impacts cleaning costs?
Many factors can impact the rate of a cleaner. The city you live in and the type of clean you’re looking for all impact your final cost. The most common factors that cleaners use when preparing a quote are:
- The different costs of living in certain areas of the country can impact the cost of hiring a housekeeper.
Types of Cleaning Services
- Different types of cleaning services have different prices depending on the work required. Read below for more information about the different types of cleaning services.
- We all love our furry friends, but they sure do shed! Expect to pay a bit more if you have a furry family member. Especially if you need to have upholstery cleaned.
- The quote you receive can also be impacted by the types of cleaning products that your cleaner uses. Using certain brands or eco-friendly products can impact the final quote. Another factor is if you need your cleaner to provide their products or use the ones you have on hand.
Years of Experience
- A cleaner with many years of experience and a strong brand and reputation may charge higher rates than a cleaner new to the industry.
- Many cleaners will offer a discount for more regular cleaning. The more frequently you work with a cleaner, the lower the cost per clean.
Find a housekeeper near you
Thousands of qualified housekeepers join every day. We've got you covered.
Different types of cleaning services
- Do you normally keep your house in good shape or regularly work with a cleaner? Then you’re in luck! A maintenance clean is usually the cheapest cleaning option and is typically a surface-level clean. Dust beware!
- If you’re planning an upcoming move, then a moving clean is right for you. This type of cleaning is typically done at your new location before you move in. There’s nothing better than moving into a clean home.
- The most thorough option out there is the deep clean. This is normally the most expensive option, but you get everything you pay for and more. This type of cleaning service involves getting into every nook and cranny of your home leaving it spotless from top to bottom.
Different types of payment models
Each housekeeper has their own method for determining their quote. Here are some of the most common ways we’ve found:
- If the cleaner you’re working with charges per hour, expect to see a minimum number of booking hours per session.
Per square foot
- This is one of the most accurate payment models for estimating your final costs. But the downside is that not everyone has their home’s square footage on hand.
- This is the most common method of estimating your costs. But it can also be the most inaccurate depending on the other cleaning tasks involved such as your kitchen, bathrooms, etc. That being said, it’s a great starting point that we recommend for most homeowners.
Keep in mind that many cleaners use these payment models as a starting point for providing you with a price. Always confirm with your housekeeper what the final cost will be!